Free Injury and Pain Screenings
Do you wonder what can be done to alleviate your pain or rehabilitate your injury?
You may ask yourself:
- What causes my pain?
- Is there a specific diagnosis for what I have? What is it called?
- What can I do to feel better?
- Is there more I could do to get better sooner?
- How long will it take to get better?
- Is this something serious?
- Should I see a doctor?
- How many physical therapy visits do I need?
- Will it just go away on its own?
- Is physical therapy really the best solution?
- How much will it cost?
These are all questions, and more, that are regularly answered in a FREE Injury and Pain Screening.
One of our skilled physical therapists will provide a full assessment of your condition. They can outline your options and a potential treatment plan.
Put your mind at ease. Get professional advice.
To obtain a FREE INJURY SCREEN please call our office at 479-202-0337 and ask for an injury screen.
**Medicare/Medicaid/Tricare beneficiaries are excluded from this service, due to strict laws which prohibit provision of free medical care to federal health care beneficiaries. We apologize for any inconvenience.