Specialized Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient physical therapy clinic, currently accepting applications for a Full Time Physical Therapist. This position will require flexible availability to allow for a variable scheduling Monday-Friday Must have availability to work variable opening (7:45 am) or closing shifts (to 7 pm).
We are looking for a high-energy, positive-attitude individual who is self-directed and motivated. 1-2 years of experience is preferred. We are a busy and growing outpatient private practice and value growing our therapists to achieve their goals. Our clinic values evidence-based care and providing high quality care to our patients. We are very team orientated environment. Therapist expectations include but are not limited to.
- Providing exceptional care to clients without overbooking to ensure quality of care.
- Being active in practice marketing and growth
- Being motivated to grow as a clinician with seeking advanced certifications and CEUs
- Being able to get to know our patients and make them smile when they are in clinic.
- Communication with physicians or other specialists as needed.
Full time employees are eligible for benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, CEU credit, and Simple IRA retirement program (with employer matching)
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or drop off at
5001 W Pauline Whitaker Parkway, Suite 120 Rogers, AR 72758