Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients? Are you looking for an environment where you can grow your career and skills as a physical therapist assistant? Are you looking to join a clinic that values outcomes?
Specialized Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient physical therapy clinic, currently accepting applications for a Full Time Physical Therapist Assistant. WE ARE NOT YOUR TYPICAL OUTPATIENT CLINIC! We believe the best outcomes in physical therapy are achieved when you combine effective manual therapy techniques with effective exercise. We utilize dry needling, cupping, spinal mobilization (HVLAT), barbell strength training, and more to achieve outstanding outcomes.
We are looking for a high-energy, positive-attitude individual who is self-directed and motivated. 1-2 years of experience is preferred. Experience in professional or personal fitness is preferred. We are a busy and growing outpatient private practice and value growing our therapists to achieve their goals.
- Providing exceptional care to clients without overbooking to ensure quality of care.
- Being active in practice marketing and growth
- Being motivated to grow as a clinician with seeking advanced certifications and CEUs
- Combining strength training with physical therapy to achieve optimal outcomes!
- Being able to get to know our patients and make them smile when they are in clinic.
- Communication with physicians or other specialists as needed.
Full time employees are eligible for benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, CEU credit, health savings account, and Simple IRA retirement program (with employer matching.
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to Richard Gardner at email@example.com