Patient Care Representative
Physical Therapy Patient Care Representative
Position start June 2021
*Spanish Speaking Required*
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference in the success of the business? Somewhere that you can play a vital role in the day to day operations?
If so, then we want to meet you!
Specialized Physical Therapy is looking for a high-energy, positive-attitude individual to join our team!
We have a full time position with benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, and Simple IRA retirement program with employer matching. It does require flexibility with scheduling Monday-Friday. The clinic opens at 8 and closes on at 5pm, 6pm, or 7pm depending on the day.
Customer service and organizational skills are a high priority. Medical or other healthcare office expererience is a plus. If you are a positive, self-directed, motivated, and organized person, please consider applying to become part of our team!
Duties may vary from day to day - they will include (but are not limited to):
- General customer service—greeting/welcoming clients;
- Checking clients in for appointments;
- Scheduling future appointments;
- Collecting and entering co-payments;
- Verifying insurance benefits by telephone or online;
- Keeping track of insurance authorizations;
- Explaining insurance benefits to clients;
- Processing patient paperwork and entering data in to the online system;
- Collaborating with administrative staff at all 3 locations to assist with and operationalize front desk and billing processes.
This position will ALSO include physical therapy TECH duties, such as:
- Escorting clients from reception area to/from the treatment area;
- Applying/removing cold packs;
- Cleaning (wiping down tables after each patient use, general clinic cleaning).
- Independently identifying and completing tasks that improve the ability of the licensed therapy staff to work efficiently and focus their energy on skilled patient care.
It can be a challenging position, as it requires the employee to independently prioritize their activities in a environment that is often very busy. The ultimate goals of this job are to provide our clients with an outstanding customer service experience and maintain a smooth workflow in the clinic.
Click HERE to Download an SPT Job Application
Please drop off completed applications in person at Specialized Physical Therapy
5001 W Pauline Whitaker Parkway Suite 120 Rogers, AR 72758
OR - Email completed application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org